Hexagon Social Sign In: Privacy Notice
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we (Aluminati Network Group Ltd) collect, process and store your personal data when you access the Aluminate service (the ‘Service’) via this third-party application (‘App’).
LAWFUL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Aluminati processes your data in order to perform its contract, with the institution or organisation, to provide you with the Service. We will process your information for the following purposes;
- To verify your details in order to provide you with access to the Service
- To improve your onboarding experience onto the Service
- To increase your accessibility to the Service
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk) however we would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
Tel: 01638 676 232
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data is any information capable of identifying an individual and does not include anonymised data. We may ask you to provide us with or automatically collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, including:
- Identity & Contact Data may include your first name and last name
- Contact Data may include your email address
- Technical Data may include your cookie data, information such as your device's internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
We do not collect any sensitive data about you including details about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health, criminal convictions and offences.
For data processed under the lawful basis of ‘performance of a contract’, you;
- DO have the right to; be informed, request access, data portability, data rectification, restriction processing, erasure if there is no overriding ‘legitimate interest’ for continuing to process the data
- DO NOT have the right to object
To exercise these rights please email email@example.com. We will likely have to request information from you to confirm your identity in order to ensure we are following instructions from the actual data subject concerned. No fee is payable for the exercise of these rights unless the request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive in which case we may also legally refuse your request.
For more information on individual rights under the GDPR, go to the following site: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Information Commissioners Office); if you believe we are processing your data unfairly.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with third parties including:
- Our service providers who provide IT, hosting and system administration services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, insurers, financial advisers and corporate finance advisers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, accounting and financial services
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We make active efforts to engage in service providers who are based within the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is not possible, we may need to engage service providers resulting in your personal data being transferred outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
In addition to the above, your data may be temporarily transferred outside of the EEA during the course of our staff travelling abroad with personal data (for example meeting contact information and emails). There are appropriate safeguards in place to ensure the protection of your data - including encryption rendering the data unreadable in the case of loss or theft.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain personal data for as long as we need to fulfil the specified purposes we have collected it for as well as for satisfying legal, accounting, audit, or reporting requirements.
By law, for tax purposes, we have to keep certain data about our customers for six years after they cease being customers.
COOKIES & THIRD PARTY LINKS
Links from our website or other communications may link to third-party destinations over whom we have no control and do not take responsibility for their privacy statements or behaviours. Please read the privacy notice of these sites to understand their data policies.
Name and contact details of the data controller and data protection officer
Data Controller: Aluminati Network Group Ltd.
Address: Hyperion House, The Oaks, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7XN
Data Protection Officer: Daniel Watts
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org